Re: Creating Release{.gpg} files, how to do it...for a local cache

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Walter Tautz wrote:

> ps. apt is not very well documented or at least it seems it could
> be better....and the apt developers should be the ones to write it
> since they know how the program works.

You could ask on the deity mailing list, which concerns itself with apt.
While you certainly have a point there:

* the apt developpers are human beings too with restraints on time etc.
* if an external looks at code and tries to document it, it's nearly
  absolutely certain that the code will improve. I tmight even be that the
  docu will be better, since the documentator will not look at the
  programm from the developper's perspective.

*t

         Tomas Pospisek
         http://sourcepole.ch
         Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11