Re: [desktop] Linuxin GNU/Linux and Debian Desktop

On 10/23/2002 12:50 PM, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo at jsogo@debian.org wrote:

> Hello!
>
> There is a project based in Debian Woody called Linuxin[1] which is an
> Spanish distro aimed to the desktop. They have made some interesting
> things, and I think that it could be great that some of the problems
> solved for it could be used in Debian Desktop. After all, Linuxin
> itself will benefit greatly from a subproject like DD.

Many thanks for the suggestion.  I have downloaded the Linuxin1.0r1 .iso
file and will look it over.  I hope my poor Spanish can get me through the
install process ;-) Hopefully other folks participating in the UI design of
Debian Desktop will do the same, so that various good ideas can get spread
around.

It would be great if both projects could cross-pollinate, so to speak, and
assist each other with ideas and innovations.

Cheers,
Luke Seubert