[desktop] Linuxin GNU/Linux and Debian Desktop

  There is a project based in Debian Woody called Linuxin[1] which is an
  Spanish distro aimed to the desktop. They have made some interesting
  things, and I think that it could be great that some of the problems
  solved for it could be used in Debian Desktop. After all, Linuxin
  itself will benefit greatly from a subproject like DD.

  If both projects coukb be in touch that would be nice. The main
  problem I see is that Linuxin is mostly developed in Spanish, so I
  would like to see that people from Linuxin start contributing patches
  to Debian Desktop, because it will harder for Debian Desktop people to
  browse through the Spanish web.

  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo