Re: [desktop] why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks

On 10/23/2002 2:23 AM, Tomohiro KUBOTA at tkubota@riken.go.jp wrote:

> Properly internationalized softwares (which are sensible to LC_CTYPE
> locale omit this labor.  mlterm is one of such softwares, while xterm
> is not.

Many thanks for the suggestion.  I checked your website, and was surprised
to see that gnome-terminal does not display Japanese.  Is this still the
case?

Meanwhile, mlterm seems a good choice for a universal Desktop Debian
terminal program unless other considerations suggest otherwise.

Cheers,
Luke Seubert