Re: Make Debian better (Re: Two Debian 3.0 reviews at Slashdot)

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 11:21:13AM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> Our X configuration is OK, but could be better.

Our X configuration rocks IMHO.

It's just a very sad story that you need to have discover installed
*before* setting up X. IIRC somebody fixed that bit, but got modded down
by the SRM. I'm all for the european stability pact and stuff like that,
but can't we make an exception there? This would boost user-friendlyness
quite a lot AFAICT.

Michael