simple package autobuilder

i maintain a bunch of machines that run stable, but for a number of
reasons need to run a number of packages out of testing and unstable. a
package or two out of stable also needs to be rebuilt locally.

is there a program or a trivial script i could write that would track a
package, and build it automagically when a new version is uploaded?
ideally, this would also move the newly-build packages to my apt source.

i've looked at buildd and i'm not quite sure how much hacking it would
require to make it only build a few packages rather than all of them.
--
nathan a ferch
nf@marginal.net