Re: Orphaning all my packages

Well, if the other maintainer can't be found, i've got the time and am willing
to maintain galeon (would be a shame to let it go stale, imho). However, I'm
(still) not an official maintainer so i guess i would need sponsorship (put
myself on the sponsorship list some time ago, but my guess is that it too is a
tad stale).

If there are more experienced maintainers willing to pick it up, be my guest. If
not, then i'm ready to help.

Alex de Landgraaf

--
1024B/94C5FD4B Wouter Alexander de Landgraaf
(Alextreme :: am.xs4all.nl) <alextreme at xs4all.nl>