Orphaning all my packages

I need more time for myself to reorganize my life.
I therefore orphan all my packages:

- galeon-snapshot (i'll request the removal - doesn't work right now)

I will also stop Co-Maintaining "galeon". The actual maintainer is kind
of missing right now, too, i think (havn't seen him on IRC for some
time)

- libming incl. php4-ming, libswf-perl (flash creation library)
- libming-fonts-openoffice (ttf-openoffice converted to flash fonts)

- ic35link        (tool for siemens ic35 pda)
- libopenobex
- openobex-apps   (OBEX applications for handys and palm)
- obexftp

- enigma          (nice game - upstream alive)
- hexxagon        (simple game - i'll file removal)
- tux-aqfh        (3d game; a bit buggy, upstream stalled - removal)

Please tell me soon if you intend to adopt some of these packages.
I'll file O: wnpp bugs otherwise soon or i'll request the removal of
packages when listed above.

Gruss,
Erich Schubert
--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
        To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.