Debian skunkweb package

Due to far too little overlap of time and energy I'm (at least
temporarily) abandoning my far too infrequent attempts at packaging
skunk. Real life has a nasty habit of getting in the way...

I'd like to apologise to all those who have asked about the status of
the package and were told RSN (the closest I got was with 3.2.1, which
actually installed, but had a whole pile of issues).

I've changed the status on WNPP from ITP to RFP, so if anyone feels like
taking up the challenge you're more than welcome. If you do, feel free
to get in touch about any questions, and maybe I can help.

Cheers
    Dave