Re: debian.org Jabber server?

Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org> writes:

> I fear it's kind of a waste of resources unless there are special
> Debian-Related services available (but i don't know any that could make
> use of IM and can't be done more easily on IRC)

What about receiving bug reports by IM, tracking and receiving
notification of package uploads, receiving security advisories,
etc..

IM (and specially Jabber) is not just about chatting with other
persons. There could be some very cool uses for a Jabber server.

Saludos.
--
Adrián De León
<adl@adl.org.mx>      <adl@gnulinux.org.mx>      http://www.adl.org.mx