Thanks

I'd just like to take the opportunity to thank the Mozilla developers for a product that keeps getting better, and the Debian developers for their terrific packaging of this and the other free software that Debian distributes.

Our Win98 machine was afflicted with a virus, and I had to set my wife up to use Mozilla mail on my Linux machine. It took all of 5 minutes and worked perfectly right from the first. She had already been a Netscape user, so everything looked very familiar.

I already use Mozilla Mail and News on my Windows machine at work, and it's a better product than Netscape's corresponding offering, which I used to use. (Only thing I miss, over the old Netscape 4, is roaming profiles and popup hints on mail subjects).

That's above and beyond how wonderful Debian has been as a server OS; administration has been a pleasure and a breeze.

I truly feel unworthy of such great kindness, but that doesn't keep me from enjoying it. I suppose I'm no worse than our cat. :-)