Re: new maintainter process [was: Re: Orphaning my packages]

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 05:34:22AM +0200, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> You may see some statistics in http://nm.debian.org/ .

It would be nice if those statistics were up-to-date.  I don't know if
the "Last modified" date at the bottom of the page is supposed to
correspond to the statistics, but some applicants have been waiting for
DAM approval for longer than the maximum number of days listed in the
table.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       I met a man who wasn't there.