Orphaning my packages

Hello,

	I have decided to orphan my packages for reasons that will follow
shortly:

thttpd -- Has a few bugs, nothing too difficult. Experience with C and
          networking programming is recommended.
chkrootkit -- Trivial package, good for inexperienced maintainers.
argus -- Moderately complex. Has very few bugs.
argus-client -- Relatively simple. A new version needs to be uploaded
		immediately.
tct -- Not recommended for inexperienced maintainers due to strange
       internal structure.

These packages are being orphaned as a result of an unreasonable delay
in my application. Around 1.7 years ago, I initially submitted my application.
After going through the AM phase, which took a few good months, I awaited
DAM approval. I waited for 6 months, during which I was never contacted by
anyone relevant to the procedure. After being ignored both by the DAM
and the frontdesk, I withdrew my application. A few months ago, I decided
to give it another shot. I was advocated and moved to the AM queue.
Shortly after I was removed from the queue and was told that my application
is likely to experience the same inexplicable delay as before and that I have
absolutely no chance of becoming a Debian developer. During all this time,
no one has told me why the idea of me becoming a Debian developer is so
ludicrously far-fetched. I must have contacted the DAM three times and
other figures even more, not once receiving any sort of response.

I reluctantly orphan my packages, as I don't want them to become unusable.

	Regards, Yotam Rubin