Re: RFC: Moving libraries to /lib?

Okay, since discussion on -devel has died, here is what I do:

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 10:54:00AM +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> I got a bug report on libldap2 which requests to move the libraries to
> /lib, as /usr can not be unmounted when using PAM/NSS and LDAP (#159771).
>
> I don't think this is a good idea.

I'll not move the libraries because it is the wrong thing for sure.
But I'll add a comment to the README.Debian of libldap2 which tells
how to solve the problem, namely using /bin/dash as the default shell.

Apart from that I just changed the severity of the bug to normal,
reassigned it to bash and merged it with #120340. I wonder why bash
really uses getpwuid to get information about the current user, probably
the bash developers are a bit paranoid about having the right user data.

Greetings

	Torsten