Re: attn: bogofilter users
- To: Clint Adams <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: attn: bogofilter users
- From: Torsten Landschoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:10:56 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20020930111056.B20560@stargate.galaxy>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20020929194250.GA19701@dman.com>; from email@example.com on Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 03:42:50PM -0400
- References: <[🔎] 20020929194250.GA19701@dman.com>
On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 03:42:50PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> The next bogofilter package to be uploaded (bogofilter_0.7.4+0929cvs-1)
> is not a drop-in replacement and may cause havoc if you simply
> upgrade the deb.
Don't you think it would be more appropriate to warn about this in
the maintainer scripts? I mean - it is unstable, but still I would
not expect an upgraded package to break any part of my mail system.
Even less that the maintainer knows about the proble...
Description: PGP signature