Re: inclusion of a debian dir in upstream src

This one time, at band camp, Simon Hürlimann wrote:
>isn't there a debian dir in KDE also? then it can't be that bad an idea :-)
>
>it is a good thing, i think. this way it is possible to do something like
>group maintaining, as all the cvs user can work on the debian specific stuff
>at simultanious.

I keep debian/ in upstream cvs, but *not* in the distributed tarballs.  This
means anyone can build a deb from the cvs tree, but it doesn't fuck with
your own packaging when upstream and yourself get out of sync.

--
jaq@debian.org                               http://people.debian.org/~jaq