Re: inclusion of a debian dir in upstream src

Hi

isn't there a debian dir in KDE also? then it can't be that bad an idea :-)

it is a good thing, i think. this way it is possible to do something like
group maintaining, as all the cvs user can work on the debian specific stuff
at simultanious.

just my 2c
simon