Re: Where is old "info su" which had RMS comment ??

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 01:42:15PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
Mike, let's not start same old flame war. :-)  Let's ignore these
flames.  This was not my intent to start this thread.

You're misunderstanding. Joe's ranting about a piece of software that
*isn't installed on any current released debian version.* (It's
installed for the hurd port, but that's not yet released.) Our su does
exactly the thing whose lack he's lamenting.

When you dropped info page from shellutils, why did not you move it to
shadow package with proper difference added?

I didn't drop it, you just missed it. Although I probably should remove
that node from architectures other than hurd *since it doesn't apply*.

Mike Stone