Re: RFC: Moving libraries to /lib?

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 05:17:43PM +0200, GOMBAS Gabor wrote:
> For NSS: Add a section to README.Debian that says "if you have this
> problem install ash instead of bash as /bin/sh". Also add a
> "Recommends: ash" line to libnss-ldap.

on my system ash is linked against libc dynaically, too. So this does not
help, it will init NSS, too?

You could use sash or something statically linked, but this is not as nicely
scriptable. (but i think it would be a good idea for init.d/umountfs.h
and init.d/halt to use some static shell, like Thorsten pointed out.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --