Re: Where is old "info su" which had RMS comment ??

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 12:09:31PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
And there lies the center of my annoyance: We don't have a wheel group or
anything like it today because of a bad call which seemed good at the
time, more than a decade ago.  Whether or not it would enhance security at
all is not even in question.  Only the historical tradition that it has
not been there for so long seems to argue against it.  Might not matter so
much on my single-user system behind a firewall, but it sure matters on
the ISP shell server with hundreds of users..

Oh ranting one! You are aware, aren't you, that debian doesn't use the
gnu su?

Mike Stone