Re: RFP: pdb2dhl

Farokh Jamalyaria wrote:
> Hello, Debian developers.  I am not a developer
> myself, but in the course of a research project I
> wrote the following program and I'm wondering if any
> of you would be willing to consider packaging it into
> Debian.  It's already been accepted by the maintainers
> of ECEPPAK (I think their ANALYZE program is packaged
> with Debian).

Please see <http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/>.  What you need is a
"Request for Packaging".

Since the program potentially meets medical interest, you may also
check the Debian Med. subproject at debian-med@lists.debian.org

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.