Looking for co-maintainer for wmaker

Hi,

 I'm looking for a co-maintainer for the Window Maker packages.  In
 particular, I'm looking for someone who uses Window Maker on a daily
 basis together the GNOME desktop and is interested in actively
 (co-)maintaining the packages.  I don't use GNOME, only little tiny
 parts of it, and in particular I don't use things like the panel,
 nautilus and the like and that makes fixing certain bugs difficult.

 Thanks,

--
Marcelo             | "Yes," said the skull. "Quit while you're a head, that's
mmagallo@debian.org | what I say."