Re: NMU'ing for wishlist bugs? (aka: intent to NMU bind9)

Eh?  Check postinst.in.  It does the user addition, checks to see
whether it should change permissions, etc.  postinst is created at
build time.

--
Buying a Unix machine guarantees you a descent into Hell. It starts when
you plug the computer in and it won't boot. Yes, they really did sell you