Re: NMU'ing for wishlist bugs? (aka: intent to NMU bind9)

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 11:42:17AM -0400, Andres Salomon wrote:
> A NMU was uploaded last night; kill it if you disagree.  The only change
> from the patch in the BTS is to the README/comments

Given that it's busted, and will result in a non-working bind9 installation
by default, I'll go ahead get it removed...  (it adds -u bind to the startup,
but does nothing in postinst to make sure that the user exists...)

Actually, if you could remove it, that would be even better, since the
directory has sticky bits...

lamont