Re: wanting to package wpoison

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 06:47:35PM +0200, R?mi Letot wrote:
> Martin Wheeler <msw@startext.demon.co.uk> writes:
> > makes genuinely liberal minds uncomfortable;
>
> Have you read the thread ? You really found this man liberal ? He just
> tried to change his license so that his so much beloved software can't
> be included in debian. He is not only twisted, but he also doesn't
> understand anything about free software, even if he claims his
> software is free.

His opinions may well be twisted; however, I don't see the point of
dragging it out at length on debian-devel. After all, he didn't (as far
as I can tell) ask for his software to be packaged. We should drop it
rather than wasting our time shouting about how evil he is; that was how
I read Martin's post.

After all, this is a *technical* list. Or so it's claimed.