Re: *term -ls, a summary

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 06:28:11PM +0800, Isaac To wrote:
[...]
> out).  If you find another program which has similar behaviour (ftp is
> perhaps a good choice in case it runs a program, but nobody use that so
> there is really no problem there), that is broken, too.

Thanks, thats a much better explanation than what I would have come up
with..  Unfortunately the bugreport I filed was closed with no real
explanation.  Maybe the maintainer didnt fully understand what I was
asking.  I will add to the bug logs a link to your message in the
list archive..

Thanks,

Norbert