Re: Ardour, Sound Agnula/DeMuDi Re: ardour

Le Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 10:29:14AM -0400, marco trevisani écrivait:
> I imagined that.

Heh :) I know it since I'm going through the same process to launch
debian-edu ...

> > I suggest that you send an announce mail there right now with complete
> > information on what you need, what you're going todo and so on. (you
> > just need to be a developer to send a signed mail there)
>
> I'm not a maintainer right now, i'm reading the steps for accomplish that, so i
> guess i wont be able to send an announce "right now". If there is any
> sound/maintainer that wants to cooperate on this task untill i do my ...exames.

Sure, I can do that for you if you want[1]. Also the integration of your
debian packages can be done through sponsors (just ask on
debian-mentors@l.d.o to find a sponsor)...

Cheers,

[1] But I don't package anything sound related ... I'd do it because I'd
like this european sponsored project to be a success. :-)
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com