Re: NMU for bayonne

Le Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 08:12:58PM +1000, Mark Purcell écrivait:
> Bas,

Mark,

why do you need to complain about that in -devel ?

> It is actually courtesy to file a bug/ contact the maintainer prior to
> uploading a NMU (even to DELAYED/3-day). Have a look at Bug #159174 which I
> received two hours after your NMU notification.

Please subscribe to debian-devel-announce and you'd have heard of the
perl migration before ...

BTW, the patch that bas sent to you was correct, and the one that you did
was not...

> > 0.9.0-2) , libccscript-dev (>= 2.0.2-2), libperl-dev (>= 5.8), zlib1g-dev,

You have to build-depends on libperl-dev (>= 5.8) to be sure that your
package will get recompiled with perl 5.8 and not again with perl 5.6

Your upload doesn't have the good build dependency. If you simply
applied the patch the NMUer sent you, you would have no troubles
at all. :-)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com