ZINF [was: Re: ardour]

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Robert Jordens wrote:
> > Users complained they were not able to compile ardour because of these
> > libraries and C++'s ABI instability.
> > So Paul Davis (upstream) decided to include all C++ libraries except
> > libstdc++ (I don't understand that exception) in the CVS tree. Namely

ZINF does that, too. (zlib, libvorbis, unzip, gdbm, from a quick guess
at the sources). I guess I should bug upstream to at least have
configure options to have these linked from the system.

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc