Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:10:26PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> It would really be nice if it is possible to know if there are any logs with build failure in the buildd link,
> but it probably needs more work on the buildd page side?

Last year (!) I write a patch for the buildd log page and sent it to
that page maintainer (rmurray@debian.org IIRC), the patch wasn't tested
because I was unable to test it by myself due to lack of permissions.

That patch was supposed to show in red build log finished up with
failures.

If needed I can try to find it ...

Cheers.

--