Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

  Hm, am I supposed to get hundreds of kilobytes of this?

<b>Warning</b>:  Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 9
 <b>Warning</b>:  Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 9

  Look nice, aside from that.

  Daniel

|           Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you              |
|           tied them the usual way.  This happens to us all the              |
|           time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining.            |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/