OpenLDAP with TLS support

Hi *,

For those who don't read long mails: Please test the ldap packages at

	http://www.ifg.uni-kiel.de/~torsten/preview/

I am about to upload new openldap packages with TLS support as requested
frequently. Since it seems like in the short run there will be no
libssl0.9.6 in base (or exim build without ldap) we did the following:

- Build OpenLDAP with and without ssl
- Make binary packages from the ssl version with one exception: libldap2
- libldap2 is from the non-ssl build and does not support TLS
- There is libldap2-tls with TLS built in which can be installed on top
  of libldap2. It diverts the libraries without TLS and replaces them
  with the TLS supporting libs

Most of this work was done by Roland Bauerschmidt. I only added the hack
to divert the libraries to get around without versioned provides (dpkg
still does not support that, does it?).

This is an intermediate solution. In the long run I want to support only
OpenLDAP with TLS. But this way you can play with TLS and I can lean back
for a moment :)

For the final solution I would like to change exim that the lookup methods
are split of to dynamic objects which can be dlopen'ed at runtime. I am
going to propose a patch to make that happen. That way exim in base can
do without ldap support.

So, please check out the packages at www.ifg.uni-kiel.de/~torsten/preview.
I would like to hear about any problems.

Thanks

	Torsten (OpenLDAP maintainer)