Re: New package netfilter-init to experimental?

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:47:41 -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh writes:
>Well, have a look on ipmasq, it uses shell scripts, and I find it to be
>"fast enough"...

ipmasq is very nice, but it *is* a bit slow on my sparcstation 1+.
(now don't get me wrong: almost everything is, on that box)

an alternative which seems to use a slightly different but also very
nice (and most probably faster) approach is 'ferm'.

regards
az

--
+ Alexander Zangerl + az@snafu.priv.at + DSA 42BD645D + (RSA 5B586291)
"My place of work has certainly heard of karoshi.