Re: RFC: OpenLDAP and TLS/SSL

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> Today I was convinced by Stephen Frost that I can just enable SSL support
> in the OpenLDAP packages I maintain. No problem so far, but:

What can I do to convince you that you need to help me convince the SASL
maintainer to have versioned symbols so that LDAP can use SASL as well
without segfaulting every damn system using ldap-nss?  And of course,
version the LDAP symbols as well right now so that at the next LDAP soname
change, we don't have ldap causing the trouble sasl is causing now?

  Henrique Holschuh