Re: Mozilla 1.1beta?

> If I understood this right, then there are some common packages for
> Mozilla and the tools you mentioned. Why not create a new version
> of these common packages to be installed in parallel, to make a
> smooth migration possible?

That package is called mozilla-snapshot, and will be updated by the
mozilla maintainer when he has time to do so.
Last time he updated it was _before_ mozilla 1.1beta was released, i
think... so either just wait until he has time again, or grab the
mozilla 1.1beta and the mozilla-snapshot build scripts, and build your
own mozilla 1.1beta with this, then upload it to some web page, so
others can use it as well...

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
             The best things in life are free: Friendship and Love.