Re: Release management and testing problems

#include <hallo.h>
Tollef Fog Heen wrote on Sat Aug 03, 2002 um 10:21:59AM:

> | I personally would help Buxy implementing a such thing if someone
> | would let us do it.
>
> you have access to the dak cvs.  you have access to the archive.  you
> have access to the archive db.  what else do you need?

See Raphaels answer. Exactly this. If you implement a such project, you
have to do it on the running system. This requires some experience to
not make stupid beginner mistakes, experience that only FTP masters and
RM have. Since they do not want to support the idea, the whole thing is
doomed. Cheers!

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
"640K ought to be enough for anybody" -Bill Gates, 1981