Re: ITP: waimea -- a fast window manager using anti-aliased fonts

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 07:51:57AM -0600, Jay Graves wrote:
> packages are available at http://jay.skabber.com/debian

Very cool - I was afriad I'd have to package the thing myself!

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>          I swallowed your goldfish

<Knghtbrd> Granted, RMS is a fanatic, I don't deny this.  I'll even say
           he's a royal pain in the arse most of the time.  But he's
           still more often right than not, and he deserves some level of
           credit and respect for his work.  We would NOT be here today
           without him.