Re: Debian 3.0r1

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 08:47:03PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

[on SELinux]
> Sure, so put it up on people.debian.org.

Oh, but be a little careful about it. I don't think SELinux actually
has crypto in it, but for packages that do have crypto and would
run afoul of the export regs need to be handled careful. We only do
notifications automatically for stuff in the archive proper, so you need
to do notifications for the rest yourself. Or, if you're outside the US,
put it on pandora instead of klecker.

Cheers,
aj