To: Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@demiurgo.org>
Subject: Re: Why not the Simpsons? (was: Re: Woody++)
From: Andreas Rottmann <a.rottmann@gmx.at>
Date: 22 Jul 2002 22:13:14 +0200

Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@demiurgo.org> writes:

> On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 01:18:22PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > >
> > > Presumably, by that time, Toy Story 3 will have come out, and provided
> > > some new characters.
> >
> > 	No need for it to be done (which, BTW pixar does not seem to be
> > producing right now) but there are some cool movies already from Pixar.
> > See my monster's inc-post. I liked the movie quite a lot BTW.
> > Also, a Bug's life has also some cool names [0]:
> > [...]
>
>    Hmmm.... What about The Simpsons? They even had an episode with Bill Gates
> admitting he didn't get rich by writing lots of checks, and another telling
> Microsoft is programmed to eliminate competition :-)

Or Babylon 5:

garibaldi
ivanova
sheridan
kosh (i really like this one)
dellenn
mollari
g'kar
lennier
na'thot

Gtx, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso*demiurgo*org> - http://www.demiurgo.org
No software patents in Europe! - freepatents.org - proinnova.hispalinux.es