Re: dpkg-source v2

> I wonder why an underscore cannot be used there. It would be a lot less
> strange-looking.

And it wouldn't break if the files are transferred over Win32 Systems?
I'm not sure, but i guess one cannot use Colons in Filenames on these?
Or at least one should avoid them there, shouldn't one?
(/me doesn't have windows any more, so i cannot test...)
Maybe it only leads to weird short file names, though... things a user
shouldn't see anyway...
C:\NUL\NUL ?

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
     A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know.