Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer)

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 02:22:11AM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> > Debian gundam! Debian sayajin! Debian lain! Debian kusanagi!
> > Debian ayanami! Debian battousai! Debian ikari! Debian tenchi! Debian
> > freeza! Debian sakura! Sugoi!
>
> Hmmm, Debian 6.0: Lina. By then, we just might have enough packages to
> feed her ;-)

Sure...

OTOH, going back to the Gundam thing, for some reason I just want an
excuse to say "Debian GNU/Zaku"...  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>                   Here we go again

"my biggest problem with RH (and especially RH contrib packages) is that
they DON'T have anything like our policy.  That's one of the main reasons
why their packages are so crappy and broken.  Debian has the teamwork
side of building a distribution down to a fine art."