Re: adding a new package to your distribution?

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 05:34:13PM +0200, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 10:46:07PM +0200, Thomas Dettbarn wrote:
> > tell me what i have to do to get a chance. as i told, i would be honoured!
>   The other thing you can do is ask one of your friends who use Debian
>   to make a package of your game. He must find a sponsor who uploads the
oh, it is already done! just a few minutes after i wrote to you guys, i got a
letter from matthew palmer, and i thought "wow, debian is flaming fast"... he
told me that he put my little game into the unstable release branch.

> P.D: I have CCed you because I don't know if you're on the list.
*g* no i am not on the list... and i don't want to be on it either, because
i really don't use debian, so it is kinda pointless to hire me as a developer...

anyway, i am really thankful for your help. keep up your good work!