Re: upstream bug reporting tool?

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 08:16:45PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> These people then praise bugzilla and I feel the need to be suddenly ill
> given that the thing just about requires javascript to be sane, and has
> basically no email-based manipulation of the bug system at all.

Well, I have no problem if there is an upstream bugzilla site, the question
is, should I include bug reporting scripts from upstream.

I think I will ask mrg (upstream) what he prefers. But perhaps we want to
include something into policy or packaging manual. Quick search in policy
found no hits, but perhaps i missed it.

Personally I would prefer to handle the bug reports myself, to be sure I did
not messed something up, which upstream feels annoyed about (getting
reports).

Greetings
Bernd