Re: makedev reimplementation

To clarify, in my previous post the part about self-advertisement was
_not_ about Andreas.  I have absolutely nothing against him.

It was about myself, about my frustration in having my (IMO) valuable
work overlooked, because I am so _bad_ at self-advertisement.  And not
just in this instance, it's more like the story of my life.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087