Re: Accepted timidity 2.11.2-1 (i386 all source)

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 12:20:00AM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Indeed. Aubin, you are forbidden to touch any of my packages, even if I say
> NMUs are welcome. I do not trust you to do a good work in face of what you
> just did to timidity (which actually happens to be a package I hold dear,
> even if it is not mine).

Already done. I made a mistake; nice to see how *forgiving* folks are.
The previous incarnation of the package was broken. I was trying to
fix it. One decision to remove Xaw was perhaps hasty, but I think it's
fair to try to fix things; even if perfection isn't attained on the
first try.

> Prove me wrong: fix the lame job you did in the timidity NMU by uploading a
> proper, well tested, true fix to the problem.  And number it correctly as
> the NMU it is.

I did. Xaw is back, the pixmaps are moved to /usr/share, config file is
fixed. I'm done with this package though, the attitude of people to a
person *trying* to help is ridiculous.

Revert it to the one with the ten bugs, keep it, I don't give a damn
anymore.

Aubin