Re: Accepted timidity 2.11.2-1 (i386 all source)

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 04:15:15PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> > On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:18:09 -0400
> > Aubin Paul <aubin@debian.org> wrote:
> > >  timidity (2.11.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
> > >  .
> > >    * Non-maintainer upload.
> >

> > That's not how you do a NMU.
> > Please use a version number like -0.1
> >
> > You also seem to be fixing bugs by non-solutions (like removing xaw interface
> > to fix a bug asking to move architecture-independent data to /usr/share)
>
> Some of us still *like* Athena interfaces over the alternatives, too. :)

Indeed. Aubin, you are forbidden to touch any of my packages, even if I say
NMUs are welcome. I do not trust you to do a good work in face of what you
just did to timidity (which actually happens to be a package I hold dear,
even if it is not mine).

Prove me wrong: fix the lame job you did in the timidity NMU by uploading a
proper, well tested, true fix to the problem.  And number it correctly as
the NMU it is.

  Henrique Holschuh