Re: Debian on the Sharp Zaurus/SL-5xxx

On 21-Jun-02, 07:13 (CDT), Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk> wrote:
> Care to expand on your ideas? Can we use the new kbuild config mechanism in a
> similar way to CML2 or is there some other config language/machanism that
> might be good.

kbuild != config language.

The "new" kbuild (Keith owens') used to include the CML2 language patch,
but that has been removed as ESR has stopped doing any work on it
(because Linus rejected CML2, unfortunately). So kbuild is now back to
using CML1, which is not a very good general purpose config language.

--
Steve Greenland

    world.       -- seen on the net