Re: Little things make the initial install experience painful

Moshe Zadka wrote:
debconf for its configuration. It's a huge UI glitch in the installation
that this one peice uses ancient echo+read UI. Hint: postfix uses
debconf. :-P
As a die-hard postfix user: NO. Don't change the default Debian MTA once
again. It is better to fix exim. Even better, if the questions can be

Well, is someone going to debconfise exim then? Or are too many of us using Postfix that we really aren't giving users what we actually use and think is best?

I don't think changing the 'default' MTA is that horrible. It might cause some pain to some users, but its not like postfix takes years to master or anything.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/