Re: potential future namespace clash (Policy 2.3.1)

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 22:17, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> I retracted this excessive limitations and reiterated my intent to be
> "considerate" naming.  I still think that "terminal" is not a good
> choice for this package name.

Yeh, I hadn't read that yet. I happen to agree with you about terminal,
but for another reason: It denies the existance of many alternative
terminal programs.

I wouldn't like packages called 'webserver', 'editor', or 'mp3-player'
for the same reason.