Re: Debian on the Sharp Zaurus/SL-5xxx

* Philip Blundell (pb@nexus.co.uk) [020616 12:19]:
> On Sun, 2002-06-16 at 05:29, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > Please contact me.  I'll be placing status updates and whatever other
> > information I gather here:
>
> Another project you might be interested in liaising with is GPE,
> http://gpe.handhelds.org/.  Among other things, this group is working on
> a uClibc-based variant of Debian/ARM.

Does this work with the qvfb in Qtopia?  Or does it use X or "gvfb"?

Ciao!

--
"Microsoft has been giving out very, very strong signals that innovation is
fine and they will cooperate with it. They will even assist it, if what

The Doctor What: Guru to the Gods                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC